The New York Knicks
One of the founding members of the NBA and also one of the best known franchises in American sports, the New York Knickerbockers, or Knicks for short, have a storied history featuring many of the greatest players and coaches the sport has seen. Some however would argue that they should have more than just the two NBA titles to their name.
A fixture at Madison Square Garden since 1968, a New York Knicks game in Manhattan is a must for any fan of the NBA who wants to experience living history – watching a legendary franchise in a legendary arena in a legendary city.
Your Trip. Your Way.
This is not your standard package holiday. All itineraries are custom made to your specifications. Naturally, flight, hotel, and game tickets form the basis of most packages but why stop there? Want to check out the local sites? Want to catch two games in the area or follow your team around the country? We can do that. Our passion is designing your perfect New York Knicks trip!
New itineraries will be updated as soon as possible.
Ready now? Then let us know!
Things To Do
New York City never sleeps so there is plenty for you to see and do during your stay. There are definite must sees for first time visitors so be sure to give yourself time to see as much as you can.
For repeat NYC visitors who are ready to explore the many layers of this multi-faceted city that many tourists don’t see, there is still so much to see. Venture beyond the boundaries of Manhattan and discover a fascinating world of ethnic, culinary, and cultural delights in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Experience more of a local neighborhood by choosing a hotel outside midtown.
Ideas for First Timers:
- The Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
- Ground Zero: 9/11 Memorial
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Take in a Broadway Show
- Grand Central Station
- Explore a neighborhood such as SoHo, The Village or 5th Ave. etc..
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Ride Staten Island Ferry
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- The Cloisters
- Grand Central Station
- Rockefeller Center
- Museum of Modern Art
- The Apollo Theater
- Explore Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, the “real” Little Italy
- Ride the Cyclone at Luna Park in Coney Island
- Explore the Museum of Moving Image in Queens
- Relax and learn at Snug Harbor Cultural Center in Staten Island
- Take a walking or tasting tour
- Bike around New York City
- Take in an Off-Broadway performance