The Los Angeles Clippers
Since moving to L.A. in 1984, the Clippers experienced more disappointing years than good ones. Things have changed for the better in recent years however, and with the team now under the ownership of Steve Ballmer, hope that they can consistently challenge for years to come.
Sharing their Staples Center home with the neighbour franchise L.A. Lakers, the arena’s downtown location gives any NBA fan a great opportunity to catch some hoops and explore the great city of Los Angeles as well as the wider area of Southern California and all its wonders.
Your Trip. Your Way.
This is not your standard package holiday. All itineraries are custom made to your specifications. Naturally, flight, hotel, and game tickets form the basis of most packages but why stop there? Want to check out the local sites? Want to catch two games in the area or follow your team around the country? We can do that. Our passion is designing your perfect Los Angeles Clippers trip!
New itineraries will be updated as soon as possible.
Ready now? Then let us know!
Things To Do
Los Angeles 75 miles of sunny coastline, a flourishing Downtown, lifestyle playgrounds for the rich and famous, acclaimed restaurants, trend-setting art and fashion scenes, and internationally flavored neighborhoods. Los Angeles has something for everyone.
Ideas for First Timers:
- Starline Hop On, Hop Off tour – great overview of the city and also a great way to get around LA
- Universal Studios Hollywood – experience the Hollywood magic and visit the largest working movie studio
- Santa Monica Beach – great LA beach experience
- Endeavor Space Shuttle– visit the California Science Center to see space shuttle up close and watch a great video of the shuttle coming through LA
- Downtown – catch a professional game: LA Dodgers, LA Lakers, LA Clippers or LA Kings
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Hike and Visit the Griffith Observatory – great hike at dusk followed with amazing city views
- Beverly Hills – stroll down Rodeo Drive
- West Hollywood – dine or experience nightlife on the famed Sunset Strip
- Natural History Museum – for unique collections of fossils, gems, gold and visit the new exhibit “Becoming LA”
- USS IOWA – visit a floating museum, known as “ The Battleship of Presidents,” having hosted 3 Presidents
Universal Studios Hollywood: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
At Warner Brothers Studio Tour Hollywood, you will explore our iconic backlots, the archive, the Picture Care Vault. Plus, you’ll view one of our many soundstages where today’s hottest TV shows and movies are made. With actual filming happening all around you, no two tours are ever alike.
The Getty Center: Presents the Getty’s collection of European and American art from the Middle Ages to the present against a backdrop of dramatic architecture, tranquil gardens, and breathtaking views.
Santa Monica Pier: When you think of Santa Monica, the attraction of the Pier comes to mind. Pacific Park offers a full service amusement park with restaurants, souvenir shops, and an arcade with more than 200 games. The Pier’s iconic Ferris wheel is solar-powered, the only one of its kind in the region.
California Science Center: Reserve your tickets online to see Space Shuttle Endeavour – on display in the Science Center’s Samuel Oschin Pavilion. Free general admission includes over 100 hands-on science exhibits in immersive environments. Don’t forget to experience a film in the IMAX Theater, featuring LA’s largest screen.